Wire Rope Isolators
SOCITEC US is your expert in shock and vibration solutions based on engineering experience and offering the largest range of wire rope isolators in the world. Due to their large multidirectional deflection capabilities and high damping ratios, wire rope isolators are ideal for shock and vibration isolation.
Wire rope isolators provide exceptional performance lifetime due to their metal construction. Our products are also ideal for adherence to standards such as MIL-STD-810, MIL-DTL-901E, and MIL-S-167.
- Rugged, all-metal construction
- Insulation and restraint in all axes
- Combined isolation of shock and vibration
- High inherent damping
- Very wide temperature range, from -200 ° C to 350 ° C
- Long product lifetime with no maintenance
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, seawater, ozone, radioactivity, and UV light
- Unique mounting versatility
- Widest product range in the industry, from 0.04 “to 2” diameter wire rope
- Highly customizable
- Quick and inexpensive prototyping